Are you ready to find a lake home or property on Lake Lanier? If so, it’s time to find a Lake Lanier realtor you can depend on to help guide you along the way. Anytime you’re looking for a realtor, there are always some important questions to consider. When it comes to lakefront property, those questions become more specific, and you’ll really want to work with someone who understands all the intricacies of lake homes and lots. Hello, I’m Teresa Smith, and as a dedicated lake agent and full-time resident of Lake Lanier, I can provide the local knowledge and insight you should expect from your realtor. Along with my top-notch team of real-estate professionals, I’d love to help you and your family see the best in Lake Lanier properties.
I LOVE showing my clients all of the fun aspects of lakefront living, but also take pride in helping folks avoid making uninformed choices. Remember, we’re also here to help if you’re selling your house on the lake, and will make the process easy and stress free! So if you’re ready to find a Lake Lanier realtor and start the search for your dream lake getaway, I’d be honored to represent you and show you the best in lakefront real estate. In order to help you feel confident and ready to move forward, we’ve put together this brief guide to choosing a realtor. Hopefully, you’ll agree that our team at LivingonLakeLanier.com are more than qualified, and we hope to hear from you soon. Please visit us online or give us a call when you’re ready to find a Lake Lanier realtor who will work for you!
Things to Consider When Hiring Any Realtor
- Typical work area/region If you’re looking to find a Lake Lanier realtor, it helps to work with a full-time lake agent who understands lakefront property.
- Will you be dealing with the realtor, or will their staff be handling your search? It’s important to have access to a person you can trust and puts you at ease
- What is the track record of success? Find out about their sales record and the volume of real estate and buyers/sellers they handle on average. That should help determine their experience and ability.
- Are they fully licensed and certified to represent you? Of course it’s important to have an agent who is in good standing
- What is the experience and education level? Knowing how to make the most of real estate negotiations takes experience and know-how. Make sure you’re working with a seasoned pro!
- Check the testimonials and references from past satisfied clients Nothing is more comforting and convincing than reading the praises and positive feedback of those who’ve worked with the realtor before
Lakefront Property Issues To Consider
- Does the realtor have a good grasp on the surrounding area and various communities on the lake? Again, specific focus on the lake market is a huge benefit.
- Does the realtor have the local experience that provides investment insight? It’s helpful and reassuring to get the good advice of someone familiar with pricing trends in the area.
- Can you help me navigate the particulars that apply to selecting and owning lakefront property? With lake living comes some specific rules and considerations. Make sure your agent knows about Army Corps of Engineers regulations, water depth and drought info, and dock permit and regulation concerns. Also, do they have a good knowledge of where lake activities and services are located? This can make your lake lifestyle much more enjoyable!